Spring Golf Experience
Ready to cross off a bucket list golf experience this Spring? May 17 – 19, 2020.
Sand Valley, nestled in central Wisconsin on prehistoric sand dunes, is home to 3 award winning courses:
Sand Valley – Best New Golf Course of 2017 according to Golf Digest.
Mammoth Dunes – Best New Golf Course of 2018 according to Golf Magazine.
The Sandbox – Best New Short Course of 2018 according to Golf Magazine.
This is truly a destination experience. And this will be one unlike ANY you’ve ever been on!
Maybe you find yourself playing the same courses with the same people and that leaves you uninspired.
Maybe Sand Valley is on your list and you just haven’t gotten around to it yet.
Maybe each year the number of rounds you play keeps going down as job and business responsibilities grow (and so does family responsibilities … kids, anyone?).
Maybe you want to level up your tribe and community and meet some new people while golfing in an inspiring setting.
If that’s you … keep reading.
From the moment you arrive until the moment you leave, every detail will be taken care of for you. The meticulously curated itinerary we’ve worked hard to put together will provide you with some of the most well thought of experiences you didn’t even know were possible!
To give you an idea…
The head chef of the resort will come to the home base for our experience, check out this 4 bedroom cottage, with a meal prepared for you that’s not available on the menu. And it will be accompanied by hand selected wine paired with each course!
Not feeling great about your golf game? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. We’ll have 2 golf professionals give a clinic before we tee off the first day to help with any minor tweaks to your swing and help give instruction on how to play the unique course. And we’ll do that with a bloody mary set up on the range … you know, aiming fluid!
I don’t want to give away all of the secrets, but that should give you a feel for it.
Want to talk more about it? This will intentionally be a small group. So don’t wait too long.
Let’s get in touch ASAP to get your spot booked!
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many rounds of golf?
4. We’ll play a round on the Sandbox (short course) the evening of arrival on May 17th. 2 round of 18 the next day (one on each Mammoth and Sand Valley) and then one more round on the last morning (Sand Valley).
Will we play any sort of tournament format(s)?
Yes! Included in the total investment is your tournament buy in.
Is food included?
Yes! The first night is a private and exclusive dinner with the head chef and the next day includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. The final morning will also include breakfast.
Are drinks included?
Yes! I’ll make sure your favorite drink of choice will be available so that you’ll be able to play your best! Use discretion and common sense on your alcohol consumption, it’s not Spring Break and we aren’t 21.
Where is Sand Valley and how do I get there?
Check out their website: Sand Valley Golf. You’ll be responsible for getting yourself there. Everything else is taken care of.
What else is included?
– All food and drink (includes private dinners and a guest speaker).
– Wine pairings with dinner.
– Bloody Mary bar on the first day.
– Aiming fluid on the course.
– All 4 rounds of golf.
– Caddie service for 3 rounds (not necessary on The Sandbox round).
– Private pro clinic at the range on the first morning.
– Swag bag gift.
– 2 nights of lodging (in your own private room in the 4 bedroom cottage to complete the overall elevated experience).
– Professional pictures during the experience of you crushing 300 yard drives and/or sinking monster putts.
– Intentional, thoughtful and focused attention on you and your business through connecting with like-minded high achievers to help you reach that next level or achievement you’re chasing.