2021 October in AZ
Designed to help high-performing, successful men connect, move forward and bring fulfillment in all categories of life!
We Don’t Have To Sacrifice Our Personal Balance Sheet For Our Professional One…
Do you laugh at the notion of work-life balance?
When’s the last time you did something for yourself to celebrate your success, milestones or achievements? (If you’re anything like me it’s few and far between!)
Do you wish you could have better conversations with like-minded men but have trouble finding the right guys to do it with?
Have you struggled with creativity and new idea-generation for your work?
When’s the last time you crossed something off your bucket list and celebrated your accomplishments?
I’ve found that no amount of success at work covers up for a failure at home.
As leaders at work and leaders in our home, we inadvertently give our loved ones what little is left over. The irony is if this continues you could lose everything you’re working so hard for, including those you love the most!
“Sunset fatigue” is often referred to as the exhausted state in which many arrive at home at the end of the day. And it’s something I struggled with for a long time. Our family and our health often suffer because our cup is empty.
This was the path I was on and I decided to do something about it! I decided to prioritize taking care of myself, making recharging a must, and creating experiences that pull me out of my routine and force me into connection, fun and play.
And I can tell you my personal life AND professional life have never been better as a result!
I call this work-life rhythm.
My mission is to help high performing men step into work-life rhythm.
If you’re struggling with work-life rhythm in your day to day, the same way I was, read on, I’VE GOT YOU!
In order to achieve and SUSTAIN success, periods of intense and focused work are required. We must acknowledge that we’ll have seasons of long hours and tough days. But we sometimes forget that rest, fun, play, and recharging are equally as important to achieving a better “bottom line” at home and at work. That’s where these experiences come in!
I’ve created a life changing, bucket-list quality container for men to step into and connect with other like-minded men in a non-judgmental and fun way! Yes the experiences I create are incredible mountain top experiences. But true connection and transformation takes time and like-minded men to hold you accountable. That’s why we’ve added digital happy hours with accountability to your goals as follow ups to each experience.
This intentional process is structured for high performers like you to finally achieve the level of connection and transformation you desire. I encourage you to join and 10-15 other high performing men!
A little more detail on how I plan to blow your mind and change your life within the structure of the 4 month container:
- An all-inclusive, in-person bucket list experience: Golf and Wake Surf in Scottsdale, October 10-13, 2021.
- 3 nights paid accommodations at the Westin Kierland and meals.
- Complimentary golf outing (along with games/prizes).
- Complimentary wake surfing and lessons by a top 10 worldwide wake surfer.
- Complimentary golf lessons.
- Special guest appearance.
- Half day mystery experience.
- And of course swag and free stuff from sponsors.
- Introductory call to set intentions and meet the other high performers that you’ll be growing with for the duration of this process.
- One digital happy hour to hold you accountable to moving forward one goal of your choosing that you will select at the experience.
- One incredible custom themed gift box shipped to you with hand selected items meant to be enjoyed during the second celebratory happy which includes a celebrity guest speaker.
In order to create this highly curated experience, the group will intentionally be kept small and intimate. Several spots are already committed for, so do not delay in filling out the application below to get in touch so that we can make sure you’re a great fit for the group!
But don’t take my word for it, here’s what some of the guys are saying about it:
Here’s how you know if you’re a great fit for this experience:
- Highly driven: both professionally and personally and you want to find a way to have it all.
- Connection-minded: this is for the guy who wishes there were more like-minded guys to connect with and confide in.
- Collaboration seeking: You’re the kind of guy that will play all out in these experiences and are willing to share your strengths and needs, the same way others will with you.
- Successful: this experience is an investment in your growth (personally and professionally) and part of the magic is bringing together men who have endured and weathered challenges in all areas of life.
In case you are thinking it, have no fear, you don’t have to be a good golfer nor do you have to know how to wake surf. There will be men attending with a wide range of ability, and all egos will be left at home. Best of all, one of the perks is that you’ll get lessons from the best of the best. Part of the beauty of this container is that you grow significantly by getting outside your comfort zone. AND this is a judgment free group!
By now if you’re still reading I know you’re probably a great fit for this. So what’s next?
1. Fill out the form below.
2. I’ll schedule time for us to chat more.
3. We’ll determine if this is a good fit!